Skip to main content

SeeBaysh Software

Go Search

SeeBaysh Software > Web File Transfer Support Forum > XP updates preventing Web File Transfer from running  

Web File Transfer Support Forum

Modify settings and columns
Welcome To SeeBaysh Software's Web File Transfer Support Forum

View: 
XP updates preventing Web File Transfer from running.
I've been testing Web File Transfer with the intent to purchase. Everything worked fine with Windows 2000. My problem came with XP machines, which I intend to host it on. Two different machines and the program would not run after installation. Thinking maybe Windows updates had broken the code, I reinstalled XP on a machine using the version SP3. I then installed Web File Transfer and everything worked fine. After getting windows updates, Web File Transfer is dead. Which updates do I need to insure are not installed on a machine hosting Web File Transfer? And when will there be an update to the program that does not kill Web File Transfer when all teh windows XP patches are applied?
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:53 PM
OK I found its the Net 3.5 SP1 thats killing the application. At least this version of net is removable. Will there be an update that allows the Net 3.5 windows patch to be installed?
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:50 PM
The issue has been resolved . It was an interim patch of the Dot Net framework. All platforms have been tested.