Skip to main content

SeeBaysh Software

Go Search

SeeBaysh Software > Web File Transfer Support Forum > Problem with uploading certain Files  

Web File Transfer Support Forum

Modify settings and columns
Welcome To SeeBaysh Software's Web File Transfer Support Forum

View: 
Problem with uploading certain Files
Working with V3.0. Trying to upload files with non-standard suffixes (.grb, .drr, etc.) which were created on a mainframe. Up until 2 months ago, no problem, since then unable to upload. I am able to upload Excel files, word docs, jpegs, pretty much anything other than these files. Size does not seem to be an issue. Could there be an issue if I to upload from a Windows 7 machins?
Posted: 3/4/2014 7:37 PM
Hi Rich Version 3.0 may not be completely compatible with newer browsers available in operating systems like Windows 7. I would recommend staying with older software such as IE7 or IE8 on Windows XP unless you want to upgrade. Trying to upload files with non-standard suffixes (.grb, .drr, etc.) which were created on a mainframe. Up until 2 months ago, no problem, since then unable to upload. I am able to upload Excel files, word docs, jpegs, pretty much anything other than these files. Size does not seem to be an issue. Could there be an issue if I to upload from a Windows 7 machins?