Skip to main content

SeeBaysh Software

Go Search

SeeBaysh Software > Web File Transfer Support Forum > No login page after installation  

Web File Transfer Support Forum

Modify settings and columns
Welcome To SeeBaysh Software's Web File Transfer Support Forum

View: 
No login page after installation
I installed the webfilexfrv40. I am unable to get the login page to load. If I change the default page on the site to an HTML page and place something in the directory I can view it - therefore the web server appears to be running OK.
I did set the ASP properties in the IIS administrator.
I have a test server that has win2k3 sp2 not part of a domain. I have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck.
Any suggestions?  
Posted: 7/1/2009 2:32 PM
Hello Suport

Do you have more instructions about this login page problem? I had the same one, and i want to buy this software asap, but i couldn't test the software yet!

Best regards

Rafael Zagonel
Edited: 7/12/2009 5:09 PM
Attachment
Picture Placeholder: WEBSRV1\administrator
WEBSRV1\administrator
The most common reasons for this are...

1) ASP.NET v2.0 is not allowed in IIS Web Service  Extensions.
  2) The vsersion of ASP.NET is not set to version 2.0 for the web site.
For more details please review the attachment.

Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:18 PM
Subject: No login page after installation

I installed the webfilexfrv40. I am unable to get the login page to load. If I change the default page on the site to an HTML page and place something in the directory I can view it - therefore the web server appears to be running OK.
I did set the ASP properties in the IIS administrator.
I have a test server that has win2k3 sp2 not part of a domain. I have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck.
Any suggestions?  
Edited: 7/12/2009 5:11 PM
Attachment
WEBSRV1\administrator
From the log you sent it appears that you are running Windows Server 2008. It appears as though our application was not assigned to the "Classic ASP.NET" pool.
Please reviewed the attached installation notes for Windows Server 2008 which will provide instructions on how to do this.

Posted: 7/29/2009 6:19 PM
We get error' Operation must use an updateable query" when trying to login as admin'
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:12 PM
WEBSRV1\administrator

Richard

What that means is that the web application cannot update the database ftpxfrdbase.mdb and that it has only Read permission to that folder.

Below you will find a way to resolve this.