Skip to main content

SeeBaysh Software

Go Search

SeeBaysh Software > Web File Transfer Support Forum > Moving files and deleting existing weblinks  

Web File Transfer Support Forum

Modify settings and columns
Welcome To SeeBaysh Software's Web File Transfer Support Forum

View: 
Moving files and deleting existing weblinks
Hi there, Evaluating your software and so for really liking it. A couple of suggestions. I noticed there is no way to move files around once uploaded. I had to delete a file, move up a directory and reupload. It would be really handy if users could move files. Another really helpful feature, would be the ability to manually delete existing links. I know the links are set to auto delete, but there could be occasions when you want to delete them before that date. And a final question. Once the product is purchased are all future updates free? thanks
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:59 PM
Picture Placeholder: WEBSRV1\administrator
WEBSRV1\administrator
Both of your suggestions are excellent! and will be incorporated into our next release due in late August/Early September. After you buy the product you are entitled to free support and upgrades for one year.

Posted: 7/31/2018 1:35 AM
The flower pattern on the rolex replica crown is composed of five Omega brand logos, which replica watches uk are polished with red liquid replica watch ceramics and the rhinestones are set swiss watches uk with a brilliant diamond.